Opening May 30th!
We’re excited to be opening our doors to guests on May 30th. We have been busy the last few months and cannot wait for you to see the changes.
During our downtime, we have:
- developed new menu options;
- deep cleaned every surface;
- adopted new safety protocols;
- trained our staff;
- redesigned the restaurant to meet social distancing requirements.
Because seating is limited, reservations are highly recommended.
We cannot wait to see you again!
New Safety Protocols
We take the health and safety of our guests and employees seriously.
Due to state and local social distancing requirements, we are unable to offer live music at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and will hopefully have music again soon.
All OC Residents must wear a cloth face covering when:
-In a public place
-Visiting a retail, commercial or other place of business
- At work when the person is unable to maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from another person.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the proper social distancing.