WE'RE STILL OPEN
Outdoor Dining Only
New Safety Protocols
We take the health and safety of our guests and employees seriously.
Due to state and local social distancing requirements, we are unable to offer live music at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and will hopefully have music again soon.
NEW GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REGARDING ALCOHOL
Under new government regulations, alcoholic beverages may only be served with a meal. Appetizers, salads, sandwiches and shared food are not considered a meal. From the Alcohol and Beverage Control: "Business and Professions Code section 23038 provides that, “’Meals’ means the usual assortment of foods commonly ordered at various hours of the day; the service of such food and victuals only as sandwiches or salads shall not be deemed a compliance with this requirement.”
People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the situations listed below:
• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
- Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
-Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
• Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
• Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
• In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the proper social distancing.